OUR COMMITMENTS

At a time when we’re all dreaming of resuming travel on full speed, it’s more important than ever to stick to good habits. Travel, whether near or far, must always be sustainable. This is what we strive to promote in the Ginto Collection. The page below lists some of the things we’ve accomplished with our environmental initiatives, as well as the certifications that our hotel have received.

We are pleased to announce the signing of the Surfrider Foundation Europe agreement. In order to raise awareness among our customers & employees about the issues related to plastic pollution, and to promote a positive change for the preservation of the oceans, GINTO Hotels & Hotel Saint-Julien are committed to the Surfrider Europe Foundation in the fight against plastic pollution.

 

 And that changes everything!  By donating one euro at the time of check-out, you contribute 
to the protection of the oceans and their biodiversity with Surfrider Foundation Europe.
Find out how this association has been working for over 30 years.

Our breakfast has received the Ocean Friendly Restaurant label from Surfrider Europe. This program was designed to encourage restaurant owners to make a green transition and demonstrate their commitment to sustainability through concrete actions.  

The recycling of cigarette butts has become an important concern. In addition to having a harmful effect on health, cigarettes are an important source of pollution. 66% of cigarette butts end up in nature. Of the remaining 34%, only a tiny amount is recycled. We are proud to have collected with the association Tree 6 clopes 1640g of butts or about 5248 between June 2021 and January 2022. Discover how Tree 6 clopes we fight against this type of pollution.

Quick Response Code