COVID-19 measures & health pass: click here to learn more and discover our COVID-FREE seal
Please note that you don't need a health pass to stay in our hotel nor to consume your breakfast in our breakfast room or in your room.
Only the consumption of food and beverages in our restaurant, Maitre Renard Biarritz require a valid health pass (from June to September).
Moreover, stay at the Saint Julien hotel with peace of mind:
your safety and health, as well as those of our staff, remain our priority.
Our hotel has been awarded the COVID-Free seal to guarantee you a stay in the respect of sanitary measures. You can be sure that everything is done to welcome you in the best conditions of hygiene and safety. Discover below all of our reinforced measures, in our rooms and common areas.
Following the measures announced by the President on July 12, we have the obligation as of August 9, to control your health pass to access our Maitre Renard restaurant, on our terrace (from June to September) . For the moment, this obligation only concerns adults over 18 years old. One of the following three proofs can constitute a "health pass" (paper or digital) :
In order to make your visit more comfortable and to avoid the nuisance of repetitive checks, we will check your pass only when you arrive at the restaurant. The respect of the barrier gestures in the whole establishment remains also mandatory. Discover all the measures guaranteed by our COVID-Free label below.
The Hotel Paradis has received the COVID FREE label, which guarantees the conformity and efficiency of the sanitary protocol implemented to welcome you in the best conditions. COVID FREE is the first independent and collaborative health safety label dedicated to the tourism sector and all establishments receiving the public.
The label is the only one that directly involves customers in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 by giving the possibility to report to the labeled establishment, any failure in the application of its health commitments. To learn more, discover the COVID-FREE health charter >
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory upon arrival in the hotel reception area. We recommend that you keep several of them with you when you travel. Masks are available on request if needed.
- Perspex protective screen at the reception desk
- Hand - sanitizer self service
- E- check-in now available to limit the number of contacts
- Dedicated signage to remind guests of precautionary gestures including masks wearing
A 4 hour delay is respected between the departure and the arrival of each client, to benefit from a complete & intensive cleaning including :
- Cleaning of all contact points (handles, switches, remote control, taps, toilets) with approved disinfectants.
- Intensive carpet vacuuming
- Washing of bed linen at 60°c , as recommended by the WHO.
- Frequent ventilation of the rooms
In order to carry out their work, in the best conditions, our team have for their protection
- Silicone gloves
- Disinfectant cleaning sprays
- Surgical masks and visors
- Dedicated signage in employees commons areas to remind of precautionary gestures
- COVID-19 referent in the hotel, as recommended by the Hospitality union
Frequent cleaning & desinfection every 2h hour by a member of our team including:
- Cleaning of all contacts points including tables, door handles, elevators buttons, breakfast appliances with recommended sanitizer
- Frequent ventilation of the space